Interconnection, interoperability, access and unbundling
TERA Consultants helps clients implement interconnection and interoperability mechanisms, as well as unbundling. TERA Consultants has carried out the following missions for French and international clients: creating an interconnection catalogue, cost-based modelling (bottom up, HCA or economic), building tariffs based on accounting data or using specific models.
Examples of missions
- Assessing Value Added Voice Services in interconnection
- Developing bottom-up cost models for network access in unbundling
- Assisting clients implement CMILT or CILT cost models
- Analysing an operator’s current costs to regulate interconnection tariffs
- Evaluating the value of an access to railway infrastructure