Conference "Compensation for competitive damage in France and Europe: Current state and future changes"
On the occasion of the conference on damage compensation organised by the Concurrences journal on May 13, 2014, Prof. Laurent Benzoni presented an economic analysis of the law on the subject. The resulting article was published in the Concurrences journal N° 3-2014
Other publications by TERA Consultants in Competition
- A cost-effective method to aggregate non-substitutable goods within the same relevant market
- Anti-competitive practice of price discrimination in the residential mobile telephony market
- Anti-dumping and competition policies
- Mergers control: For a reconsideration of the structural analysis
- TERA Analytics Competition : iPhone - the positive effects of suspending the exclusivity underline Apple’s responsibility on the market (download)