Study on the future of interconnection charging methods
The European Commission has published a report by TERA Consultants on the future of interconnection charging methods. The objective of this study is to investigate whether there is a case to move beyond an improved “Calling Party Network Pays” (CPNP) regime to a “Bill And Keep” (BAK) interconnection charging scheme given technological changes and market developments
Other publications by TERA Consultants in Regulation
- Cost analysis of Emergency Call Answering Services - Presentation at EENA conference
- Spectrum needs in France for 2020
- Which Price Level for Copper Access in the Transition to Fibre?
- Valuation and Investment Issues Relating to the Local Loop
- Imperatives of financial stability and sanction mechanisms (download)