TSLRIC price review determination for the Unbundled Copper Local Loop and Unbundled Bitstream Access services in New Zealand
By Denis Basque, Marc Lameloise and Robert Fouret
TERA Consultants has been mandated by the Commerce Commission of New Zealand to undertake pricing principles for two major access products in the local market: Unbundled Copper Local Loop and Unbundled Bitstream Access services.
Besides developing the cost models to determine the prices for these products, TERA Consultants has also undertaken several studies to support the Commission pricing decisions:
- TSLRIC literature review on UBA and UCLL costing approaches; and
- TSLRIC price review determination for the Unbundled Copper Local Loop and Unbundled Bitstream Access services: Modern Equivalent Assets and relevant scenarios.
Other publications by TERA Consultants in Regulation
- National Public Consultation on the Methodology for Ex-ante Margin Squeeze Tests in the Fixed Electronic Communications Market in the Republic of Croatia
- Natural monopoly, two-sided markets, price differentiation: three essays on the regulation of telecommunications
- Cost analysis of Emergency Call Answering Services in Ireland
- The Price of Copper and the Transition to Fibre
- Which Price Level for Copper Access in the Transition to Fibre?