Natural monopoly, two-sided markets, price differentiation: three essays on the regulation of telecommunications
By Natalia Shutova
Natalia Shutova, economist and consultant at TERA Consultants, successfully defended her doctoral thesis on 24th September, 2013. The thesis was written under the direction of Laurent Benzoni at the École doctorale des sciences économiques at the Panthéon-Assas University.
This thesis is part of an investment in intellectual capital by TERA Consultants in order to keep us at the forefront of developments in economic research.
Click here to read the thesis
Other publications by TERA Consultants in Regulation
- National Public Consultation on the Methodology for Ex-ante Margin Squeeze Tests in the Fixed Electronic Communications Market in the Republic of Croatia
- Cost analysis of Emergency Call Answering Services - Presentation at EENA conference
- Spectrum needs in France for 2020
- The Price of Copper and the Transition to Fibre
- Study on the future of interconnection charging methods