Will the universal postal service implode in volume and explode in cost?
By Olivier Salesse and Laurent Benzoni
ARCEP has published the fifth issue of "Cahiers de l'ARCEP", dedicated to the future of the postal sector. This fifth edition contains an article on the universal postal service co-written by Olivier Salesse and Laurent Benzoni.
Some additional links:
To the article: "The universal postal service will he implode and explode in volume cost?" by Olivier Salesse and Laurent Benzoni.
To the full version of the fifth issue of "Cahiers de l'ARCEP"
Other publications by TERA Consultants in Regulation
- Cost analysis of Emergency Call Answering Services - Presentation at EENA conference
- Spectrum needs in France for 2020
- Which Price Level for Copper Access in the Transition to Fibre?
- Seminar on Regulation of Asymmetric Mobile Termination Rates (download)
- Competition and Regulation with asymmetries in mobile markets (download the summary)