Course on Net Neutrality and FTTH networks
Pierre-Yves Deboudé gave the two-day course to a network operator in Rabat, Morroco on 7th and 8th February 2013. The programmes of the course are given below.
Program: Internet Neutrality
1. Interconnecting actors
2. How the discussion started
3. Net neutrality: principles and key events
4. Positions of ARCEP
5. The options for Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
Program: FTTH Networks
1. Economic fundamentals of the local loop
2. Technical and economic overview of FTTH
3. Context and issues of European decisions on digital infrastructure
4. Explanation of the French framework for the deployment of superfast broadband
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.