Strategy for fibre network deployment in Reunion Island
By TERA Consultants
Anxious to pursue a coherent and comprehensive policy on digital development, the Prefecture and the local government decided to develop a strategy for digital development (SCoRAN) to establish what could be the directions for the deployment of ultra-fast Internet network.
TERA Consultants was commissioned by the Prefecture and the local government to conduct this study. The purpose of this report is to present the strategy for not only deploying the fibre local loop but also strengthening territorial cohesion.
Click here to access the report.
Other publications by TERA Consultants in Regulation
- National Public Consultation on the Methodology for Ex-ante Margin Squeeze Tests in the Fixed Electronic Communications Market in the Republic of Croatia
- Natural monopoly, two-sided markets, price differentiation: three essays on the regulation of telecommunications
- Cost analysis of Emergency Call Answering Services
- Study on the future of interconnection charging methods
- Study on the Impact of Piracy in the EU